About BeeAlive Royal Jelly
BeeAlive has been working in partnership with nature’s bees since 1984. For the last three decades, this family-owned and operated business, passed down from founder Madeline Balletta to her son, Jason, and his wife, Rose, has paved its way as the leading provider of pure, never freeze-dried Royal Jelly, the food of the Queen Bee, and other natural wellness products. In the same way that bees utilize the pollen of plants to sustain the abundance of nature, we pride ourselves on providing top quality products that allow individuals to help their bodies help themselves. As part of a culture that emphasizes the importance of nourishing the inner body with vitamins and nutrients in nature’s whole form, we believe that we should treat our skin, the largest organ of the body, with the same respect. BeeAlive Spa Essentials™ natural skin care is the perfect complement to BeeAlive’s holistic approach. And because we are always staying on top of new developments in natural ingredients and Royal Jelly, you can be confident our products are ones everyone will be buzzing about.
BeeAlive respects what nature has created.
BeeAlive products contain only fresh, never freeze-dried Royal Jelly to preserve its complete nutrition and superfood goodness. Many companies freeze-dry Royal Jelly because it is convenient and inexpensive, but scientific research has shown freeze-drying causes Royal Jelly to lose many nutritional benefits. Benefits of nature’s precious substance have been observed in studies using only fresh, non freeze-dried Royal Jelly.
BeeAlive Royal Jelly is as close to nature as possible.
BeeAlive Royal Jelly is harvested from the finest hand-selected hives in Chiang Mai, Thailand, one of the best places on Earth from which to harvest precious Royal Jelly. Expert beekeepers treat bees with the same respect nature does. Every batch of Royal Jelly that goes into our products is tested by independent, third party laboratories. This ensures the precious nature of Royal Jelly remains pure and wholesome without additives – just as it is straight from the hive, the way nature intended.
What Is Royal Jelly?
Royal Jelly is a rare and nutritious substance from the beehive, found only in nature and unable to be duplicated in a lab. It is not honey or pollen, but the food of the Queen Bee. All bees in the hive are born genetically identical, but one is chosen as the Queen. The Queen Bee, fed her exclusive Royal Jelly diet, grows very large, lays about 2,000 eggs a day and lives approximately two to three years, while other bees, who eat only honey and pollen, live only two to three weeks. The only difference is their diet!
Royal Jelly’s benefits are not limited to our buzzing friends. At BeeAlive we’ve only known about Royal Jelly since 1984, but individuals in different parts of Europe, Africa and Asia have been using it internally and on the skin for centuries, experiencing a powerful host of health and beauty benefits, due to the superfood’s wide array of nutrients, antioxidants and naturally occurring bioactive compounds, including B vitamins, proteins and other biochemical cofactors, amino acids, peptides, fatty acids, Acetylcholine, Royalactin and 10-HDA, a compound unique to Royal Jelly.
Benefits of Royal Jelly:
· A body balancer that optimizes physical and mental energy levels
· Supports healthy, balanced cholesterol and stress levels
· Analytical testing has shown that Royal Jelly is composed of many biologically active compounds, including B vitamins, such as pantothenic acid (B5) and B6, proteins, amino acids, peptides, fatty acids and biochemical cofactors
· Nature's only source of Royalactin, which is responsible for the Queen Bee's development and longevity
· Contains Acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved with learning and memory, making Royal Jelly a true brain food!
· Consists of nutrients, such as B vitamins, flavonoids, nucleic acid, decanoic acid, enzymes and hormones, thought to support skin renewal and collagen production for firmer, youthful looking skin
· Ideal for lethargic, run down or fully scheduled, maxed out individuals
· A vital supplement for menopausal women and women at the peak of their childbearing years
· The ultimate addition to your healthy diet and lifestyle!