Men, dads included, don't always have the best reputation when it comes to good health habits. This Father's Day, help the special man in your life pick up new healthy habits so he'll be around for many Father's Days to come!
Five Lifestyle Tips for Keeping Dad’s Heart Healthy
- Exercise, exercise, exercise. According to studies, fitness is the key to longevity in men. An ideal exercise program for keeping Dad’s ticker strong and healthy involves cardio exercise daily along with strength training a minimum of twice per week.
- Eat a nutritious, whole foods diet. A diet filled with whole foods such as fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, fish, nuts and legumes (and low in processed foods) is the best diet for a strong and healthy heart. Add a glass or two of red wine with dinner (if Dad’s physician approves) for extra heart-healthy antioxidants.
- Reduce stress healthily. Stress is never good and has been linked to plaque buildup and heart disease in men. Encourage Dad to take some personal time every day to release stress naturally through activities he loves, such as painting, enjoying nature or playing golf.
- Achieve a healthy weight. Being overweight contributes to the progression of heart disease. Encourage the man in your life to get his weight under control through a nutritious, calorie-controlled diet and daily exercise.
- Supplement with BeeAlive’s exclusive B-12 PLUS Formula. This Father’s Day, give Dad a gift from the heart for the heart. When added to a healthy diet and lifestyle, BeeAlive’s high-potency B-12, B-6 and folic acid supplement can help maintain a healthy nervous system and help fight the effects of stress, while supporting cardiovascular health.*
Key Benefits of BeeAlive B-12 PLUS
- High Potency Formula B-12 / B-6 / Folic Acid & Royal Jelly
- Counteracts the damaging effects of stress
- Supports energy production
- Supports healthy nervous & immune systems that can be weakened by lack of B Vitamins
- Lowers homocysteine levels in the blood to support vascular and heart health*
Scientific research has shown that high homocysteine levels (amino acid found in the blood) may be associated with cardiovascular health problems. B-12 PLUS from BeeAlive® can help lower those levels.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Post a Comment